Twee - I Need More Twee - I Need More

Very agressive!

I really like the sound here, and I think you mostly achieved what you were going for. If only you had not put in the high note starting at 0:58, it really hurts the ears!

tweerock responds:

Thanks for responding, I consider this my best work!

Kupanda na kusimama Kupanda na kusimama

Awesome beats!

I love the song! Very nice drum sounds and rhythms are beating all over the place, making beats in unison and occasional syncopation to make the listener indulge for hours upon end.

In other words, It's like listening to a giant beat-off. Hehe

DiroNomer responds:

Thanks for the review. I was playing around with some drums and what not, and thought about making this wondering how it would turn out. I'm glad you like it.

Queen of the Sluts Queen of the Sluts

Wow

The huge harmony part at 32 came out of nowhere. Amazing!

Listen To The Beat Listen To The Beat

This is awesome!

This is a really nice, groovy beat. All the melodic synths and instruments were perfectly placed, and the song had enough going on to keep the listener interested. Fantastic!

BLack32Out responds:

Thanks For The 10 man your awsome

Greatest Lyricist Greatest Lyricist

Oh my god, Awesome!

The singing isn't great, but it is decent. The song is hilarious. This is brilliant, really brilliant! I like the vocal layers and what not, this is so much better than anything Souljaboy has done!

Would You Wake Up? Would You Wake Up?

I will not wake up. I love this song so much, great production sound!
The synth at one point is a bit too overwhelming, and the melody is hardly original, but you just pulled it off so well, with the different instruments and flowing chords.

Toe Nail Lee! Toe Nail Lee!

Very well done

The elements of the song really come together nicely from the piano breaks to the intense synth work. Well done!

Los-Illuminados responds:

Thanks! This is probably #3 in my list of hardest worked on songs. The Ancient Egyptian section was probably the hardest part of the song for me. thanks for listening!

Living Within My Mansion Living Within My Mansion

Very well composed.

Unlike lots of songs here, this one had different elements and melodies mixed in, so it wasn't too imposing but still kept the listener's interest. Some nice odd time signatures are mixed in for a more free effect also, and the the guitars are pretty nice. Do you sing at the end?

Vaati's Wrath (Remake) Vaati's Wrath (Remake)

Very, very nice

You really captured the epic mood with the right kind of dynamics. Despite the somewhat weak snare sound, the overall quality of this is great! Well done!

Mau5mate - Downsized Mau5mate - Downsized

Very nice!

Very nicely done man! I love the sort of guitar sounding synth, and the general moods of the song is very nice. Well done!

D-Chain responds: