The Cupcake Collab The Cupcake Collab

Wonderful!

I've somehow missed this for months, even though my audio is involved in it! Anyway, I'm glad I finally found this, great work with the art and great music from the other artists involved! Perfect combination of art, humor and deliciousness!

Bootiful people Bootiful people

I love this

I don't know what I'm watching, but it's hypnotizing. Awesome job with the audio and animation. Freaking awesome!

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Pure art

This is pure art. It's not easy to stomach. It's one of the most depressing things I've ever seen. But it is done so perfectly. All the emotions are glued together by great music. Pure art.

Skinny Skinny

Brilliant

I would have scoffed the notion of a major step up from Coma, which was one of the best experiences a flash game has ever given me, but you've exceeded expectations and produced an even more extraordinary game than before, with commendable improvements in the visuals, audio, and story/writing. The settings are beautiful, the dialogue is great, the story is wonderful and is really one to stick unlike the commonplace forgettable story line tagged on your average online game; gosh, the music too! Really spectacular effort all-around. I hope you keep up with more efforts like these and continue to improve!

Twee - I Need More Twee - I Need More

Very agressive!

I really like the sound here, and I think you mostly achieved what you were going for. If only you had not put in the high note starting at 0:58, it really hurts the ears!

tweerock responds:

Thanks for responding, I consider this my best work!

Kupanda na kusimama Kupanda na kusimama

Awesome beats!

I love the song! Very nice drum sounds and rhythms are beating all over the place, making beats in unison and occasional syncopation to make the listener indulge for hours upon end.

In other words, It's like listening to a giant beat-off. Hehe

DiroNomer responds:

Thanks for the review. I was playing around with some drums and what not, and thought about making this wondering how it would turn out. I'm glad you like it.

Queen of the Sluts Queen of the Sluts

Wow

The huge harmony part at 32 came out of nowhere. Amazing!